Our absence from the blogosphere will be explained in a later post, sort of. Since no one is paying for a subscription here, we, your humble sub-committee of Angry Lutherans, feel that will be more than sufficient.
In the meantime, here are a few notices regarding comments:
1. Anonymous comments from folks who misread what was written will not be posted. Although it is fiendishly enjoyable to tear to shreds the illiterate, we don't have the time.
2. Non-anonymous comments from folks who misread what was written will not be posted for their own protection from the horror of internet embarrassment.
3. Comments from anyone writing in to let us know that they are horribly offended by our sarcastic tone (which we warned you about from the beginning) and are never going to visit here again will not be posted. Since you are not a paying customer, we don't care. Save yourself some time and mental anguish by just not reading here anymore.
4. If you have a problem with these changes and write a comment to that effect, it will not be posted. We're all equal, but here on this blog, we're in charge. (someone has to be)
5. For the dinette set, laundry soap, and trip to Hawaii: to what are we referring in #4?